Russell Vale Animal Clinic is NOT open 24/7, and we apologise for any confusion on google which in the past "summarised" this page to list us as "manned 24/7" We are not a 24/7 manned facility
If you need a local vet In the event of an Emergency
Please call 02 42 832333 and follow the message given. When you are able to speak with the vet on duty, please identify yourself as a client of Russell Vale Animal Clinic to enable access to the emergency veterinary service.
- please be kind to the after hours vet who has given up their free time to be available to care for you and your pet (they most likely have also worked during the day, so it is like doing a "doubla"}.
- please be respectful of the after hours vet, as your behaviour to them also reflects on me also (if you are a client of our vet hospital).
- My financial arrangement is to allow you to have access to this service, but you will still need to pay the after hours vet on the night, for any veterinary fees at the time of service.
For more information as to why we have done this, go here.
Your options of a fully manned, open emergency veterinary facility is Ingleburn Veterinary Emergency Centre, Animal Referral Hospital, the University of Sydney Veterinary Teaching Hospital and SASH>
Ingleburn Veterinary Emergency Centre is the closest in terms of drive time -
Address: 4/2 Noonan Road, Ingleburn 2565
Phone 02 9829 1947
Click here for their website.
Click here for directions.
We ask that you
- be kind to the vet on duty, as being a vet is not "just a job', they are there to do the best they can for your pet and you
- be aware that there are fees associated with veterinary care, and that fees are expected to be paid at the time of service.
- they do have Vetpay if you need it
- I will receive information about your pet's visit, but as a precaution a quick email to us at email@example.com would be appreciated.
Animal Referral Hospital - they are a 24 hour emergency facility, with exceptional staff on site 24/7
Phone number - 02 9758 8666
The Animal Referral Hospital Emergency Service
Homebush Animal Referral Hospital
250 Parramatta Road, Homebush (cnr Flemington Road)
The Animal Emergency service is here to support you throughout the Christmas and New Year Holiday Period. It is constantly staffed by experienced emergency clinicians and highly trained nurses and support staff.
Specialists in Medicine and Surgery are on call 24 hours a day.
Advanced imaging including MRI and CT available.
After the public holidays, all cases will either be referred back to the patient’s regular veterinarian or, if needed,
referred on to a specialist at the Animal Referral Hospital.
ARH is Sydney’s largest and oldest independently owned
Specialist and Emergency Referral Centre.
Animal Referral Hospital is based at Homebush.