Terms & Conditions
Our aim is to develop a loving pet owning and caring animal clinic community for the benefit of all and we ask that everyone be treated with respect and courtesy.
- We reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to our blog, Facebook Page, Twitter and any other Russell Vale Animal Clinic associated Social Media Platforms without notice.
- All content provided on this Blog is for informational purposes only.
- All posts to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and all Russell Vale Animal Clinic associated social media platforms is for informational purposes only
- We welcome & encourage comments on our site, our Bellambivets blog, and we personally review all comments before they go live to ensure they meet our Site terms.
- We also welcome and encourage comments on all our Russell Vale Animal Clinic social media platforms including our Facebook Pages, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- We value discussion and comment on everyone’s input however we are a professional organisation, therefore we will not accept slander, defamation, vilification, bad mouthing or general nastiness anywhere on our site or on any of our social media platforms mentioned above.
There are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted:
- Comments or information that we consider to be inappropriate may be deleted without notice.
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted.
- Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- Don’t post bugs, pornography, threats, illegal material or links to these. They will be automatically deleted.
This comment policy is subject to change at any time without notice.
You are an important part of the Russell Vale Animal Clinic community so please report any potential or actual violations of these ‘Website Usage Terms & Conditions’ by contacting us.